Want to Be Part of an Award Winning Team?
The Porta-Botz! are accepting applications for incoming students grades 7 through 12.
The Rigor is Real. Expectations are High. The Demands are Many. The Reward is Fun.
High School & Middle School Application Deadline is Monday, June 17th, 2019.
2019-20 Porta-Botz! Student Application
Before applying, make sure you have read and are in agreement with the basic program requirements.
All Robotics team members must:
Team spots are limited. Students interested in being a member of the Porta-Botz! are required to complete
our application process. Make sure all items for Step 1 are submitted together.
Step 1 – Online (Below):
1. Fill out the online application sections below: A.) Contact information B.) Interest Assessment
2. Include photo or screen shot of your 2018-19 school year 2nd Semester Report Card.
3. Submit a minimum 200 word essay about yourself, interests, skills and why you want to be a Porta-Botz!
4. Submit a photo of yourself to go along with the essay.
5. Provide phone number, parent name and parent email.
*Once your contact information and Interest Assessment has been reviewed, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
Step 2 - Interview:
1. Complete a 15 minute interview with a panel of Porta-Botz! coaches and Senior members.
*Once all interviews are complete, applicants will be notified of their acceptance to the team.