Want to Be Part of an Award Winning Team?
The Porta-Botz! are accepting applications for incoming students grades 7 through 12.
The Rigor is Real. Expectations are High. The Demands are Many. The Reward is Fun.
Application Deadline is Friday, September. 10th, 2021.
2021-22 Porta-Botz! Student Application
Before applying, make sure you have read and are in agreement with the basic program requirements.
All Robotics team members must:
Team spots are limited. Students interested in being a member of the Porta-Botz! are required to complete
our application process. Make sure all items for Step 1 are submitted together.
Step 1 – Online (Below):
1. Fill out the online application sections below: A.) Contact information B.) Interest Assessment
2. Submit a minimum 200 word essay about yourself, interests, skills and why you want to be a Porta-Botz!
3. Provide phone number, parent name and parent email.
4. Upload photo of yourself (so we know who we are interviewing)
*Once your contact information and Interest Assessment has been reviewed, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
Step 2 - Interview:
1. Complete a 15 minute interview with a panel of Porta-Botz! coaches and veteran members.
*Once all interviews are complete, applicants will be notified of their acceptance to the team.